Sagacious words

Poetry is a deal of joy and pain and wonder, with a dash of the dictionary. ~ Khalil Gibran

Tuesday 7 February 2012

I Scream Worlds

The light seems to die but then flares even brighter,
Reflections of time determine the fight in the fighter.
The surreal but trying scares of changing mysteries,
Show the dangers of I-scream-worlds in our histories.

Stay safe in the make-believe olde worldly legends,
That show and conceal our ever-present dimensions.
Greed for the success of all and everything touched,
Forces neglected pain from the past to remain hushed.

The just changes of the present will never be realised,
'Til the haunting spectre of the past has been exorcised,
Evermore is on repeat with different, 'I-scream-players',
Duped to dance to the same old puppeteer soothsayers.

I want to be awake to the world where my reality lives-
Acknowledge a place where a broken heart forgives.


- J.Bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment