Sagacious words

Poetry is a deal of joy and pain and wonder, with a dash of the dictionary. ~ Khalil Gibran

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Solid Empathy

I forgive you, even if you failed me
I forgive you, despite the wounds inflicted upon me.
The nights are long and the days are wrong,
I fight for the right to be happy and strong.

In this kaleidoscope of life, the lights shine bright-
The uneasy monsters hidden, put up a heck of a fight.
In the midst of the storm, it is hard to hold on
But letting go of hope, means never moving on.

The road long and stones sharp to rip the feet
And in the distance the chaos moves eagerly;
Will the winds of change create defeat,
Or inch closer to the destined victory?

A life unafraid and yet full of tranquility-
Strength and inner peace born from solid empathy,
That is the prayer of me as the wise sage-
The conflicted struggle in every worldly age.

J.Bibi




No comments:

Post a Comment